2.11.2012

14 Days of Love Notes.... Day 8, 9 & 10

Sorry for the delay in posting about my daily Love Notes. Its been a crazy, hectic, insane week. Despite the business of it all, I am still on a mission to put out my Love Notes everyday. 

Day 8


All of this, turned into this....


Of course, I made one for myself too =)
If I wouldn't gain 3 lbs everytime, I could eat one of these EVERY day! 
I love me some strawberry shortcake!

Day 9

Since I was pulling out my Valentines Day decor so that I could 
make the house look all lovey dovey. I happened to find this little book,
"Why I Love You 100 Reasons"

It happened to be that I was using Reisen's as part of my Love Note yesterday
and I wanted to incorporate this handy dandy little book. 
I gave this to David on 2/14/2009 as part of a Vday gift.
It was crazy to look back in it and read it again. 
It already listed reasons in the book but I added to some of them a little.
This is probably one of my favorite gifts I have given David. 


Day 10

Well, today was just a lunch packed for work, with nothing but a heart.
Let's just say I had to use a play on words today. 
One simple word. 



That's all for now! Only 4 more days left of Love Notes. 
I cant wait for the biggest day to come on Tuesday! 
Time to get some rest and finally sleep in tomorrow =)

No comments: