2.13.2012

14 Days of Love Notes.... Day 11, 12 & 13

Day 11

"You make my heart wiggle!"

(Thank you IKEA jello molds for helping me on this one!)


Day 12

I had to save this one for Sunday because David ALWAYS asks me for gum while we are at church. Now he has his own and he can stop taking mine! 
"I'm stuck on you!"


Day 13
"I'm shooting for some brownie points."

Ok not really but I have been craving brownies
 for about a month and it was the PERFECT opportunity 
to make brownies that are oh so delicioso! =)

This was the one Love Note that got the biggest 
laugh out of David. 
He really did laugh out loud on this one.


I have enjoyed this little series and I am SUPER STOKED for what is to come tomorrow!
It's my favorite day of the year! 
(And I get to spend it with my favorite person) 

No comments: