2.01.2012

14 Days of Love- Day 1....and a new addition to our family

So, I've been more addicted than usual to Pinterest lately.

#1- Because it's my favorite month of the year and 
L-O-V-E Valentines Day
and
#2- Well, because its Pintererst and who doesn't get addicted =)

I decided to make this "I love you because..." board.
I found it HERE.

It's adorable and I thought we could use a little something extra in our living room that would be suitable for more than just Valentines Day. 


Now for the 14 Days of Love project that I am doing this year... I found the idea on Howdoesshe.com 

I love that my husband and I are celebrating all of these new "first married" holidays together in our own place and we can make things extra special. I've decided to do something a little extra special for him every day until Valentines Day...hence the 14 Days of Love! They aren't necessarily amazing, awesome, incredible things but just little things to let him know 
I love him veryyyyyy much! 
Today was the first day and my goal is to blog 
about it everyday! 

Today was nothing but a few slices of oranges and a little note to go with them! I told you it's not something extravagant, just fun :) 


"Orange" you glad we have each other?


This next picture is my favorite thing about the day! 


He was so thrilled to have a fun and delicious snack when he came home from a hard day at work! I am so grateful for my AMAZING husband and the effort he puts into providing for our family.

Oh yeah, speaking of family.... we are expanding ours!!!

No babies, yet! We are still holding off on that one for a little longer. 
But we bought a puppy last week and she is the newest member of our family! 
She is a little Chihuahua and I absolutely adore her!


Teeny tiny little thing! There was a moment a few Saturday nights ago when David said "Lets get a dog!" I couldn't pass up the chance or argue with him. I asked him again to make sure he was 100% sure about this statement he had just made. He was! So I began my search for the perfect puppy and didn't go to sleep that night until I found her. We went the next day after church to get her and fell in love! I thought training a puppy would be difficult, but I was proven wrong. 
Mya is just as smart as her mommy and it was easier than expected! 
She is so playful and FULL of energy! 

*We brought her along on a photo shoot we went to this past weekend and they captured an adorable photo of her that I just have to share :)





No comments: