2.07.2012

14 Days of Love Notes.... Day 7

OMW... I can't believe my favorite holiday 
is only 7 days away! 
I know, you may say it's so overrated but I love Valentines Day because I love the one I'm married to and I love showing him my love. This year is going flying by so quickly. I mean, what happened to January? 

Today's Love Note was a fun, 
quick (not so healthy) breakfast. 

David LOVES donuts
No, seriously he could eat an entire dozen, probably two dozen all by himself.
Thats basically 12+ donuts. (That would mean an instant 10lbs added straight to my hips if I ate that many)
I don't know how he does it!

No, I did not give him 12+ donuts.... only two!



 Only 7 more days of Love Notes left and I'm a little sad it will come to an end. 
I may just keep it going occasionally throughout the month! 
You'll have to wait and see =)

No comments: