2.02.2012

14 Days of Love- Day 2

Day 2 of the "Love Notes" continued.....

(The little heart will be seen throughout 
the remainder of the "Love Notes")


Shower notes... "Hey Handsome... I love you!"



Simple and sweet for the day. David loves to come home and take a nice warm shower after work everyday. I was excited to put a BIG cheesy smile on his face again today when he open the shower curtain to take a shower! 

***You may think this whole idea is a little corny and not something you could ever see yourself doing but even in our short year a half of being married, I've learned that you have to let loose and have a LOT of fun or else your marriage will be dry and boring! 

I mean, God tells us to love whole-heartedly and 
my whole heart is full of joy for my husband so 
I'm going to be joyful in showing him 
my never ending love! 

No comments: