5.04.2011

Time to catch up!

I can't seem to keep up with this blogging thing because I'm easily getting distracted by reading teacher blogs and/or home decor and baking blogs. Hopefully I can get back on track, there is a lot happening in the next few months. So let's play catch up!

I have successfully finished my first semester of internship! Wooo hooo (One more to go and I will be finished!!!!)

Easter was spent at the in-laws in Georgia...fun times with them since we rarely make it up there.

I miss my husband so much while he is working out of town.

Rays baseball game next weekend at the Trop :)

Super duper excited about our one year wedding anniversary coming up on June 5th!!! Looks like it will be an amazing getaway for us (more info coming soon)

Happy Late Easter!!!

No comments: