4.27.2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Wow, what a busy few weeks it has been. Anyways, just though I'd post this...so, here it goes. Here is a list of ten of my favorite things!

{one}

I love my family and I wouldn't be who I am without them!


{two}
Anything pink! It's my favorite color and I love everything about it! From pink clothes and accessories to pink kitchen utensils, pots and pink office supplies :)

{three}

Ed Hardy...smells so fresh and fabulous!


{four}
Best store ever (period)


{five}
 
I love shoes! Heels, Wedges, flats, boots, sandals...every kind in every color =)))


{six}

Flair Pens..... they make your handwriting so much prettier!

{seven}
My MacBook Pro is A-MAZING!


{eight}
Best drinking water ever...and it's smart!

{nine}


This is my favorite TV show! It is so wonderful... I love to get my Tuesday night fix although I mostly DVR it.

{ten}
 The beach is such a relaxing place for me! I love to go and escape from the world while listening to the waves crash. It's an awesome reminder of what a marvelous Creator we have!

1 comment:

Heather @ Life In Leggings said...

Aw, Hi Tonya! You're so right - our blogsites are very similar, and I LOVE yours! :) Thanks for all of the positive thoughts about the wedding, I am getting SO excited! Wish the big day would get here already, but I'm enjoying sharing the planning process along the way. Oh, and I LOVE the fabulous & fun word play you used, so cute!