7.25.2011

Money Saving Monday!!

I was super excited to go to Staples today and join the Teacher's Reward Program so I can now get 25 of the $0.01 items. That means 25 items for $0.25!!! I love it! Only thing is you have to spend at least $5.00 in the store you cant just only spend a quarter. But that is no big deal for those of us who are teachers! So, I got all of these items (below) for $0.75!!! That's 200 pencils, 50 highlighters, and 2500 index cards.. That means each item was only $0.00027273. Cah-razy!!! To get to $5.00 I found things on the clearance rack. Name tags for $0.50, 60 pack of jumbo paper clips, $0.50, good things not junk. Things I know I'lll use! 



I've also seen these crate seats all over blogland! I have purchased my crate, fabric and wood and I can't wait for husband and I to make them this weekend...{hopefully}To see how these are made and what they will look like when complete just click on the picture.


So after those amazing deals at target, getting excited about my crates and a great workout at the gym I came home and made myself an {oh so delicious} peanut butter and banana sandwich!!! 


No comments: